Augmented Reality (AR) allows to view digital contents superimposed on the real world, i.e. over the user's field of view.
Rather than virtual reality, augmented reality is intended to keep the user in the real world and add useful virtual information.
Generally, virtual information is correlated with the virtual world.
Reality Lab has a long experience in building augmented reality solutions with the following industry use cases:
• Remote Assistance with “I see what you see” for:
• Formation with:
- Training Manual
- Step by step training
- Instruction manual
- Real context training
• Guided maintenance with:
- Step by step instructions
- Maintenance log
• 3D visualization and simulation in AR for:
- Entertainment and recreational use
• AR for Tourism with:
- Digital museums
- Digital reconstruction and visualization of destroyed monuments
- Roadmaps with digital assistant
If you want a AR solution for your business, contact us and feel free to use our AR service!